As a small business owner you will have heard much about social media such as Facebook, Twitter and blogging. There’s a lot of opportunity to improve your bottom line. There’s also a lot of hype.
So where do you start? Right here! Harris Social Media offers a free one-time consultation for your small business. There’s no obligation and no cost. Once we evaluate your business needs, we will provide a detailed proposal that fits your budget and business goals. Our proposal will include a social media marketing plan that provides you with insights into your customers, vendors and employees, how to establish clear, achievable objectives within a strict budget and realistic timeline.
Additional services relevant to your needs include:
- Best practices for generating leads with blogging, Twitter and Linkedin
- Personal brand assessment and coaching
- Creating a Sidewiki entry for your website (see entries on my Google Profile)
- Training for time management while maintaing a strong social media presence
- Internet safety, security and online crisis counseling
We’ve been in the Triangle region more than 10 years and developing social media strategies for businesses large and small since 2005. Give us a call or send an email. You’ll be glad you did!