Your customers, suppliers and employees are the lifeblood of your business. It’s vital you communicate with them effectively and efficiently. You want maximum impact for minimum cost. Harris Social Media develops and implements social media strategies that help you achieve these goals.
We can work with Web development and creative teams to integrate your messages into social media channels. Our services include:
- Assessing online conversations around an organization
- Evaluating and monitoring online reputations
- Marketing and branding online content
- B2C and B2B outreach and communication
- SEO and Web analytics
We help businesses harness the potential of Internet marketing and communications. Recent projects include:
- Developing social media strategy for large and small organizations
- Creating social media training programs tailored to clients’ specific needs
- Assisting companies in planning for social media crisis
- Determining appropriate social media metrics for campaign evaluation
- Articulating best practices for a range of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Roger Harris is principal at Harris Social Media. Besides leading social media programs for top-tier clients, he presents to industry and civic groups on social media, beginning with social media basics, through to strategy development and implementation.
Roger’s recent presentations include:
• Games People Play: Social Media Dimensions of Online Gaming. Triangle Gaming Conference
• Social Media Panel. Public Relations Student Society of America, NC State University.
• Launching Your Non-Profit Into Social Media Space. Branding in the Digital Age, Council of Public Relations Firms
• Counting on Social Media. American Institute of Public Certified Accountants
• Mobile: Marketing on the Move. Capstrat
• Social Media Trends. Capstrat