One of the great things about social media for businesses is that you can do a lot yourself. Especially if you’re a small business or sole proprietor, you want to keep costs down and minimize what you spend on outside expertise. To get started, here are some resources that will help you get started exploring the exciting possibilities of social media. We encourage you to explore what’s doable on your own. And if you need help, we’re here for you.
- What is social media — a brief introduction to the complex ecosystem of social media
- Social media news — a dynamic news feed updated on the fly from across the Web
- Social media on Twitter – a feed from Twitter with all the buzz on social media
- Social media perspectives – Get a fresh perspective from Roger Harris’s blog articles
- Launching your business into social media — a slide presentation to guide your small step and giant leap into social media
- Contact us! If you have questions, thoughts and suggestions, please take a moment to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you, and we’ll get back to you right away.